When it comes to Competitor intelligence, we can help you initiate your CompetitorIntelligence activities or build upon your existing capabilities. Clients engage us when they need to go beyond tracking headlines or published price lists and really get under the skin of their competitors. Every challenge is special; each response is unique.
Competitor Intelligence (CI) is the activity of tracking, learning from and anticipating your competition.
Here are some essential questions:
- What is the size of the market and how does it divide up between competitors?
- Do we have a consistent view of competitor capabilities, objectives and priorities?
- Are we tracking new product or service launches in a timely fashion?
- How often do I need to research specific current competitors or potential entrants?
- How do I get the results back to senior executives when they need them?
- Which competitors are building capabilities or propositions that threaten to attract our customer base?
- How can I ensure that we are identifying newly emerging market entrants or potential market disruptions?
- How do I continue to add insight, if I have to research the same companies year after year?
- How do I cope with a reduced budget?
- What can I do to make the process faster?