Repa provides Business and IT consulting services to small and medium enterprises globally from our London office, depending on client requirement our consultants deliver solutions across various different areas like market research, IT development strategy, IT security, business analytics, competitor intelligence, market sizing etc…Over The last 7 years, we have successfully partnered with many companies to develop, implement and support their Business and Technology needs.
We constantly challenge ourselves to continue delivering high quality best-in class solutions to our customers and we are looking for dynamic, flexible, like-minded people to join our team.
1. Full System Development Lifecycle using Agile.
2. Design and development of new components for Equity Finance Platform application.
3. Enhancement and maintenance of existing applications, especially to handle anticipated significant volume increase.
4. Support of new and existing applications.
5. Candidates should note that this list is not exhaustive and duties are liable to change from time to time in line with the needs of the department
6. Candidates should possess strong Object Oriented Design/Programming skills as well as being knowledgeable about design patterns..
7. The candidate should have a positive can-do attitude and have an ability to work well across a broader global team.
8. An ability to work with tight deadlines is required for success in this role. The ideal candidate should also understand Equity Finance functionality. Knowledge of Prime Brokerage and Stock Lending is highly desirable although not essential.
9. You will be required to work directly with business partners in the Prime and Equities organization including Product Development, Front Office, Middle Office Operations, Finance, Legal and other JPMorgan functional areas to deliver competitive, efficient, and scalable product solutions.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications / skills:
1. Educated to Bachelor’s degree level or equivalent
2. Strong experience in .Net Basics (CLR, Generics etc).
3. Strong object-oriented design and programming experiences.
4. Strong knowledge or working experience of WPF WPF ( XAML creation, Data Context / Command Binding , Style/Event Triggers , Resource Dictionary , Map Events to Commands) Adorner Control.
5. Working knowledge of common design patterns (MVVM/MVP patterns).
6. Unity Container (Dependency Injection),Prism Framework,
7. Task Parallel Library.( Multi Threading / Tasks)
8. DevExpress (more with Grid controls) (Exposure to Blackwidow framework)
9. Reactive Extensions
11. Restful services
12. Unit Testing MOQ , NUnit,
13. Familiarity with below tools in below areas will be advantageous. Build tools, i.e. Maven. Continuous integration tools, BitBucket Version control systems, i.e. Git or SVN Testing metrics tools – Stash
14. Good understanding of full software life cycle development processes including Agile processes.
15. It is expected that the successful candidate will have worked on at least one major technically challenging global project.