ROBOTIC AUTOMATION DEVELOPER
Repa provides Business and IT consulting services to small and medium enterprises globally from our London office, depending on client requirement our consultants deliver solutions across various different areas like market research, IT development strategy, IT security, business analytics, competitor intelligence, market sizing etc…Over The last 7 years, we have successfully partnered with many companies to develop, implement and support their Business and Technology needs.
We constantly challenge ourselves to continue delivering high quality best-in class solutions to our customers and we are looking for dynamic, flexible, like-minded people to join our team.
1. Building of Robotic Automation Processes (RPA): Working with our clients to build RPA process using RBC & Blue Prism best practices
2. Ability to develop solution (along with alternatives) to automate the business process using RPA platforms, and other available products/utilities (both internal and external)
3. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft packages such as MS Excel (VBA scripting), MS Visio, MS Access, and MS Word
4. Support Pre-sale activities and provide technical solutions, effort estimation, define delivery strategy and plan
5. Evaluate RPA tools and provide recommendations
6. Contribute to Problem Solving: Re-think and challenge current processes and help identify areas for improvement
7. Develop for Implementation: Develop exception reports, strongly emphasize audit requirements and develop for a robust process in production (e.g., integrated with other run-time resources)
8. Develop for Human Interaction: Empathize with current process executors, prepare processes to include smart workflow tools with logical human interaction (e.g.,Blue Prism / NIMBUS / Online Services), improve employee experience, reduce/eliminate waste such as unnecessary hand offs/checking/analysis, provide management information for ongoing improvement
9. Ensure Production Readiness: Collaborate with Technology teams to create robust designs for performance and on production readiness including user acceptance testing, understanding of operational risks and mitigations and address concerns and challenges
Upload your CV
1. Experience in RPA(Robotics Process Automation)
2. Experience in RPA tools- Blue Prism/ Automation Anywhere/ UIPath/ Openspan
4. Ability to develop solution (along with alternatives) to automate the business process using RPA platforms, and other available products/utilities (both internal and external)
5. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft packages such as MS Excel (VBA scripting), MS Visio, MS Access, and MS Word
6. Support Pre-sale activities and provide technical solutions, effort estimation, define delivery strategy and plan
7. Evaluate RPA tools and provide recommendations.